A Little Clarification Needed
Before I get start posting on a regular basis, it is important for any crafters finding their way to my little blog to understand that crafting is therapeutic for me. You will see this in my projects and posts. I can tell you before it happens that when I post something crazy going on in my little life in NC that a great project is sure to follow. Currently I am processing my daughter starting her junior year and anticipating a life without mom. I have also just managed to live through the first 2 weeks of her having a driver's license! Like clock work I have begun to craft like mad. I have therapeutic crafting down to a science and feel like its worth sharing. Stay tuned for the adventures in craft therapy!
Kelly
9:59 AM
|
Labels:
crazy crafter thoughts
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment