Crafting For Sanity
I am excited as I type this first post....almost manic:) Anytime that I have an overload in my personal life I can always reach for a piece of 12x12 paper and slowly but surely work my way back to sanity. Being a single mom of a 16 year old has its way of unraveling my delicate nerves and in order to keep from coming completely unglued on any given day, I will often shut myself in a room and craft away. The hours roll by unnoticed and I emerge a refreshed woman. No medication or yoga position could ever relieve stress like creating handmade treasures.
I have created Crafter Confidential to add yet another facet to my escape for the hectic world and invite you to join me. I look forward to meeting all my fellow crafting addicts and welcome your posts and project ideas.
Kelly
8:59 PM
|
Labels:
crazy crafter thoughts; Sept2009
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment