Crazy Crafter Project: Handmade Card or Gift Tag
As you know I am into therapeutic crafting. This is the art of making variations of the same thing over and over and over until the panic, mania, anger or craziness just magically disappers. This craft project saw me through the first two weeks of my daughter having a license. Just in case you ever need a little craft therapy I have put the details below and even a few pics. You will impressed with the magnatude of how many variations I have come up with. I have to go because there is a lot more craziness left in me and a thousand more variations to try! ENJOY :)
Crafter Confidential Project #1: Dual-sided gift cards
These great tags are easy to make and and can be used to adorn packages yet are 6" so they are also plenty big enough to stick in an envelope and use as a card.
Materials:
Tags either premade or cut from scratch (5")
A collection of several decorative papers Preferably heavy weight
coordinating ribbon of various patterns and textures (5-6)
stamps and embellishments of your choice
Extra Strength Blue Glue Stick(my favorite)
Hot glue gun if needed
Scissors
Start with a tag cut out. You can buy these premade or make on your handy cricut machine. When using the cricut like I did you will use the tags found on the George & Basic Shapes. Set the on 5 inches and cut away. When using the cricut, you will want to layer the tag 3 thick using your glue stick. This will provide the desired thickness--we're looking for a chipboard weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment